• In December, I surprised my sister by coming home for Christmas. While in Burlington, Ontario, Canada I had the privilege to train with Alica at the local TapouT MMA gym, Tapoutburlington.com. This is the second of four workouts we had together. On this day we did some strength and conditioning, then we worked on a lot of sparing techniques, and had some fun with Jiu Jitsu. We also did loads of strength & conditioning with a lot of emphasis on core strength. Check out the video below.
• I love my sister, and I’m very proud of her. She is an accomplished artist, and has her own company offering Landscape Design & Horticulture services, you can find her website DusilDesign.com, here. I love you, Ali 🙂
• Martial Arts
If you missed my Martial Arts posts, please click on them here:
- Karel Ferus Fight Club
- Ferus Fitness Fight Club • Dragon Flag
- Kickboxing at Tapout in Burlington, Ontario, Canada
- Kickboxing at TapouT • 1 • Alica & Gabriel
- Kickboxing at TapouT • 2 • Alica & Gabriel
- Kickboxing at TapouT • 3 • Alica & Gabriel
- Kickboxing at TapouT • 4 • Alica & Gabriel
- Fighting Science • Fighter’s Curve
- Fighting Science • Fighting Zones
- Strength, Conditioning, Kickboxing & Self Defense
• 22 minute 34 seconds
• Ferus Fitness Fight Club in Burlington, Ontario, Canada
• These workouts are straight from the training sessions of Karel Ferus, who runs his own fitness club in Prague. Details can be found at fffc.cz. If you live in Prague, or plan to visit sometime in the future, feel free to come and train with us. If you are interested in strength & conditioning, improving your core strength and cardio, or just want to learn some self defense, then come by for a lesson. For more details feel free to leave me a comment below.
Alica Dusil, Boxing, Burlington + Ontario + Canada, circuit training, conditioning, conditioning training, Dusil Design, Dusil Design & Landscape, dusil.com, dusildesign.com, Ferus Fitness Fight Club, fighting, fitness training + Prague, Gabriel Dusil, Karate, Karel Ferus, Kickboxing, Martial Arts, martial arts prague, Mixed Martial Arts, MMA, muay thai, Prague + Kickboxing, Prague + MMA, Praha + Kickboxing, self defense, strength + conditioning, Tapout, Tapout + Burlington, thai box, Thai Boxing
• CEO • Strategist • Entrepreneur • Speaker
• Photographer • Designer • Creativist • Writer • Blogger
• Teacher • Trainer • Geek • INTJ • Father
Gabriel is a seasoned sales and marketing expert with over 25 years in senior positions at Motorola, VeriSign (acquired by Symantec in 2010 for 1.25 billion US$), SecureWorks (acquired by Dell in 2011 for 612 million US$), and Cognitive Security (acquired by Cisco in 2013 for 25 million US$). He is a blockchain entrepreneur, with strengths in international business strategy.
Gabriel has a bachelor’s degree in Engineering Physics from McMaster University in Canada and expert knowledge in crypto incubation, cloud computing, IT security, and digital video technology. Gabriel also runs his own company, Euro Tech Startups s.r.o.
Hobbies include photography, video production, motion graphics, digital graphics, photo restoration, carpentry, martial arts, traveling, blogging, and trying to be better than yesterday.
- Photography • https://Dusil.org
- Facebook • Facebook.com/dusilg
- LinkedIn • Linkedin.com/in/GabrielDusil
- Twitter • Twitter.com/dusilg
- Instagram • Instagram.com/gdusil
- Professional Blog • Dusil.com
- Personal Blog • GabrielDusil.com
- Consulting • EuroStartups.tech
- Behance • Behance.net/Dusil
- YouTube • youtube.com/user/gdusil
- SlideShare • Slideshare.net/gdusil
7 thoughts on “Martial Arts • Kickboxing at TapouT • 2 • Alica & Gabriel”
It’s great to hear that you train martial arts!
There are so many benefits of training martial arts: building confidence and focus, increasing strength and stamina, improving tone muscle and of course building a base for self-defense.
Check out more benefits here: https://www.fullcontactway.com/benefits-of-martial-arts/