• Last December I surprised my sister by coming home for Christmas. While in Burlington, Ontario, Canada I had the privilege to train with Alica at the local TapouT MMA gym, Tapoutburlington.com. This is the forth and final workout we had together during that visit. On our final day we did a lot of sparring. So we worked on a few sparring strategies and techniques. Of course, we didn’t forget about our strength & conditioning, cardio, and core strength exercises. Check out the video below.
• I love my sister, and I’m very proud of her. She is an accomplished artist, and has her own company offering Landscape Design & Horticulture services, you can find her website here: DusilDesign.com. I love you, Ali 🙂
• Martial Arts
If you missed my Martial Arts posts, please click on them here:
- Karel Ferus Fight Club
- Ferus Fitness Fight Club • Dragon Flag
- Kickboxing at Tapout in Burlington, Ontario, Canada
- Kickboxing at TapouT • 1 • Alica & Gabriel
- Kickboxing at TapouT • 2 • Alica & Gabriel
- Kickboxing at TapouT • 3 • Alica & Gabriel
- Kickboxing at TapouT • 4 • Alica & Gabriel
- Fighting Science • Fighter’s Curve
- Fighting Science • Fighting Zones
- Strength, Conditioning, Kickboxing & Self Defense
• 10 minute 11 seconds
• Bringing Ferus Fitness Fight Club to Burlington, Ontario, Canada
• This training methodology is straight from the workout sessions of Karel Ferus, who runs his own fitness club in Prague. Details can be found at fffc.cz or https://www.facebook.com/www.ferus.cz. If you live in Prague, or plan to visit sometime in the future, feel free to come and train with us. If you are interested in strength & conditioning, core strength, improving your cardio, or just want to learn some self defense, then come by. For more details then feel free to leave me a comment below.
Alica Dusil, Boxing, Burlington + Ontario + Canada, circuit training, conditioning, conditioning training, Dusil Design, Dusil Design & Landscape, dusil.com, dusildesign.com, Ferus Fitness Fight Club, fighting, fitness training + Prague, Gabriel Dusil, Karate, Karel Ferus, Kickboxing, Martial Arts, martial arts prague, Mixed Martial Arts, MMA, muay thai, Prague + Kickboxing, Prague + MMA, Praha + Kickboxing, self defense, strength + conditioning, Tapout, Tapout + Burlington, thai box, Thai Boxing
• Founder • CEO • Strategist • Entrepreneur • Speaker
• Photographer • Designer • Creativist • Writer • Blogger
• Teacher • Trainer • Geek • INTJ
Gabriel is a seasoned sales and marketing expert with over 25 years in senior positions at Motorola, VeriSign (acquired by Symantec in 2010 for 1.25 billion US$), SecureWorks (acquired by Dell in 2011 for 612 million US$), and Cognitive Security (acquired by Cisco in 2013 for 25 million US$). He is a blockchain entrepreneur, with strengths in international business strategy.
Gabriel has a bachelor’s degree in Engineering Physics from McMaster University in Canada and expert knowledge in crypto incubation, cloud computing, IT security, and digital video technology. Gabriel also runs his own company, Euro Tech Startups s.r.o.
Hobbies include photography, video production, motion graphics, digital graphics, photo restoration, carpentry, martial arts, traveling, blogging, and trying to be better than yesterday.
- Photography • https://Dusil.org
- Facebook • Facebook.com/dusilg
- LinkedIn • Linkedin.com/in/GabrielDusil
- Twitter • Twitter.com/dusilg
- Instagram • Instagram.com/gdusil
- Professional Blog • Dusil.com
- Personal Blog • GabrielDusil.com
- Consulting • EuroStartups.tech
- Behance • Behance.net/Dusil
- YouTube • youtube.com/user/gdusil
- SlideShare • Slideshare.net/gdusil