• By the time I entered my first year of university Heather and I had a more stable relationship. She found some equilibrium in dealing with my personality. My first year of university was very challenging though. Our relationship turned into a long distant one. My residence was three hours away and I would come home on the weekends and holidays to be with Heather and my family. Having a high school sweetheart entering university wasn’t the wisest move, and I knew it at the time. But I was in love, so nothing more can really be said about that.
• My second year was easier because I finished my studies at a university closer to home. (I didn’t transfer because of Heather, but the circumstances is outside the scope of this story, so I won’t go there). As I finished my third year Heather invited me to her high school prom, but I caused such a stink about something, she ended up going with a classmate. I deserved it. Shortly after that she broke up with me. I was being a douche bag, and she needed to get on with her life. I had many years to grow and mature, and she had far surpassed me in that regard.
If you missed the previous posts on Heather, you’ll find them here:
• CEO • Strategist • Entrepreneur • Speaker
• Photographer • Designer • Creativist • Writer • Blogger
• Teacher • Trainer • Geek • INTJ • Father
Gabriel is a seasoned sales and marketing expert with over 25 years in senior positions at Motorola, VeriSign (acquired by Symantec in 2010 for 1.25 billion US$), SecureWorks (acquired by Dell in 2011 for 612 million US$), and Cognitive Security (acquired by Cisco in 2013 for 25 million US$). He is a blockchain entrepreneur, with strengths in international business strategy.
Gabriel has a bachelor’s degree in Engineering Physics from McMaster University in Canada and expert knowledge in crypto incubation, cloud computing, IT security, and digital video technology. Gabriel also runs his own company, Euro Tech Startups s.r.o.
Hobbies include photography, video production, motion graphics, digital graphics, photo restoration, carpentry, martial arts, traveling, blogging, and trying to be better than yesterday.
- Dusil Photography • https://dusil.org
- Model Mayhem • ModelMayhem.com/Dusil
- Fotopátračka • https://www.fotopatracka.cz/u/dusil
- Model Management • https://www.modelmanagement.com/member/dusil-photography/
- Facebook • https://www.facebook.com/gdusil/
- Twitter • https://twitter.com/dusilg
- Instagram • https://www.instagram.com/gdusil/
- LinkedIn • https://www.linkedin.com/in/gabrieldusil/
- Personal Blog • https://gabrieldusil.com/
- Professional Blog • https://dusil.com/
- Consulting • https://EuroStartups.tech
3 thoughts on “Relationships • Photo Restoration • 12 • Gabičko • Heather”