• Our earliest relationships shape our personality more than any that follow. Our adult personality forms significantly during our teenager years. Those traits are influenced by our partner as much as theirs are formed in front of our eyes. When we enter new relationships later in life, there is an inevitable divergence in that cerebral connection. As we get older it seems to be more difficult to find that compatibility, because our personalities are in constant divergence.
• Heather went on to veterinary studies at Guelph University. She was one of five volunteers from the Aldershot Animal Hospital who eventually became veterinarians. The others were Wayne Cot, Ellen Kinzl, Leann Benedetti, and Mary-Jane Ireland. Some came back to the animal hospital after graduating to work for my mom – this time as veterinarians. Some people are lucky enough to know what they want to be at a very young age. Heather knew that she wanted to help animals as early as eight years old. She now has a very successful clinic, and works very hard. I’m proud of her.
If you missed the previous posts on Heather, you’ll find them here:
• Digital Photo Restoration
• 6 minutes 44 seconds
• Founder • CEO • Strategist • Entrepreneur • Speaker
• Photographer • Designer • Creativist • Writer • Blogger
• Teacher • Trainer • Geek • INTJ
Gabriel is a seasoned sales and marketing expert with over 25 years in senior positions at Motorola, VeriSign (acquired by Symantec in 2010 for 1.25 billion US$), SecureWorks (acquired by Dell in 2011 for 612 million US$), and Cognitive Security (acquired by Cisco in 2013 for 25 million US$). He is a blockchain entrepreneur, with strengths in international business strategy.
Gabriel has a bachelor’s degree in Engineering Physics from McMaster University in Canada and expert knowledge in crypto incubation, cloud computing, IT security, and digital video technology. Gabriel also runs his own company, Euro Tech Startups s.r.o.
Hobbies include photography, video production, motion graphics, digital graphics, photo restoration, carpentry, martial arts, traveling, blogging, and trying to be better than yesterday.
- Photography • https://Dusil.org
- Facebook • Facebook.com/dusilg
- LinkedIn • Linkedin.com/in/GabrielDusil
- Twitter • Twitter.com/dusilg
- Instagram • Instagram.com/gdusil
- Professional Blog • Dusil.com
- Personal Blog • GabrielDusil.com
- Consulting • EuroStartups.tech
- Behance • Behance.net/Dusil
- YouTube • youtube.com/user/gdusil
- SlideShare • Slideshare.net/gdusil