I normally don’t have three postings for a photo shoot, but Lenka Rouskova is a rare exception. From the starting gate, her magnetism shone brightly. I ended up taking 1,700 photos over a three-hour shoot, with three wardrobe changes. We were also lucky that day with great lighting and only a few clouds. I also had a great time editing these images over a three-day stretch. 240 images survived the final cut. Please enjoy ten more beautiful images of Lenka.
All photographs were shot with the Canon 5D Mark IV, with a Canon 85mm EF F/1.4L USM Lens.
If you missed our other photohoots you can hyperlink to them here:
֍ 1 ֍ Prague ֍ Benazir Jursunbek
֍ 2 ֍ Prague ֍ Veronika Žiláková
֍ 3 ֍ Prague ֍ Maky Risela
֍ 4 ֍ Prague ֍ Benazir Jursunbek
֍ 5 ֍ Prague ֍ Veronika Žiláková
֍ 6 ֍ Prague ֍ Maky Risela
֍ 7 ֍ Prague ֍ Svitlana Petryk
֍ 8 ֍ Prague ֍ Lenka Rouskova
֍ 9 ֍ Prague ֍ Svitlana Petryk
֍ 10 ֍ Prague ֍ Lenka Rouskova
֍ 11 ֍ Prague ֍ Martina Černá
֍ 12 ֍ Prague ֍ Michaela Kalužíková
֍ 13 ֍ Prague ֍ Terezka Szturcková
֍ 14 ֍ Bangkok ֍ Monthira Inpong
• Apply For A Free Photoshoot (female)
Do you want to update your portfolio, capture a moment in time, or experience a model photoshoot? If you’re interested and your application is accepted, then you will receive a two-hour photoshoot and high-quality photos. No modeling experience is necessary.
If you’re interested send us an email to: gabriel (at) dusil (dot) com with your contact details and a selection of photos. Alternatively, if you have a CV portfolio then send that along. Your photos don’t have to be professionally made but please don’t send images older than three months or strongly edited. Our preferred age is between 18 to 32 years old. There are no height requirements. Your personal data will be treated with confidentiality in accordance with European GDPR privacy regulations. If your application is not accepted then your contact details and photos will be immediately deleted.
Your images can be used for private or non-commercial use. In return, we ask for unrestricted copyright of the photos taken. Upon your request, your photos can be published with or without your name. Your photos may be displayed on our blog, or social media, or showcased in exhibitions or art galleries.
This photo shoot is valued at over €900 and consists of:
- Approximately a three-hour photoshoot (makeup, hair, and nails should be prepared in advance)
- The model should bring three clothing changes in addition to what they have on (to get a spectrum of image variety).
- Posing advice and guidance are provided upon request
- The 10 best digital photos in full resolution will be delivered (with image retouching, color correction, and composition fixes)
Extra costs not included in this offer:
- Retouching additional images (based on an hourly rate)
- All vetted images in full resolution from the shoot (typically 10% make the final cut)
- Stylized photo editing (e.g. black & white, image enhancements, artistic effects, color correction, based on an hourly rate)
- Travel & Expenses (if the photo shoot is in Prague, Czech Republic, then there will be no travel & expense costs)
• Founder • CEO • Strategist • Entrepreneur • Speaker • Writer • Creativist • Designer • Blogger • Geek • Teacher • Trainer • INTJ
Gabriel is a seasoned sales and marketing expert with over 25 years in senior positions at Motorola, VeriSign (acquired by Symantec in 2010 for 1.25 billion US$), SecureWorks (acquired by Dell in 2011 for 612 million US$), and Cognitive Security (acquired by Cisco in 2013 for 25 million US$). He is a blockchain entrepreneur, with strengths in international business strategy. He is an entrepreneur with strengths in international business strategy.
Gabriel has a bachelor’s degree in Engineering Physics from McMaster University in Canada and expert knowledge in crypto incubation, cloud computing, IT security, and digital video technology. Gabriel also runs his own company, Euro Tech Startups s.r.o.
Hobbies include photography, video production, motion graphics, digital graphics, photo restoration, carpentry, martial arts, traveling, blogging, and trying to be better than yesterday.
- Facebook • Facebook.com/Dusilg
- LinkedIn • Linkedin.com/in/GabrielDusil
- Twitter • Twitter.com/Dusilg
- SlideShare • Slideshare.net/gDusil
- Professional Blog • Dusil.com
- Personal Blog • GabrielDusil.com
- Consulting • EuroStartups.tech
- Behance • Behance.net/Dusil
- YouTube • Yutube.com/user/gDusil
- Tumblr • gDusil.Tumblr.com
- Adobe Portfolio • Dusil.myportfolio.com