For today’s post let’s revisit our shoot with Benazir Jursunbek with ten more photos, shot near the Prague Castle in the Czech Republic, in an area called “Nový Svět”, aka. “New World”. Enjoy!
All photographs were shot with the Canon 5D Mark IV, using either a Canon 35mm EF F/1.4L USM Lens or a Canon 85mm EF F/1.4L USM Lens.
If you missed our other model shoots you can link to them here:
Apply For Your Free Photoshoot (female)
Do you want to capture a moment in time, update your portfolio, or experience a model photoshoot? If you’re interested and your application is accepted, then you will receive a two-hour photoshoot and high-quality photos. No modeling experience is necessary.
If you’re interested then send us an email to: info (at) eurostartups (dot) tech with your contact details and a selection of photos. Alternatively, if you have a portfolio then send that along. Your photos don’t have to be professionally made but please don’t send images older than three months or strongly edited. Our preferred age is between 18 to 32 years old. There are no height requirements. Your personal data will be treated with confidentiality in accordance with the European GDPR privacy regulations. If your application is not accepted then your contact details and photos will be immediately deleted.
You can use your pictures for private or non-commercial use. In return, we ask for unrestricted copyright of the photos taken. Upon your request, your photos can be published with or without your name. Your photos may be displayed on our blog, social media, or showcased in exhibitions or art galleries.
This photoshoot is valued at over €800 and will consist of:
- Approximately two hours for the photoshoot (makeup, hair and nails should be prepared in advance)
- The model should bring three clothing changes in addition to what you have on.
- Posing advice and guidance will be provided
- The 10 best digital photos in full resolution will be delivered (with image retouching, color correction and composition fixes)
Extra costs not included in this offer:
- Retouching of additional images (based on our hourly rate)
- Full resolution of all vetted images from the shoot (typically around 600 to 1000 photos are taken with around 10% making the final cut)
- Stylized photo editing (e.g. black & white, image enhancements, artistic effects, color correction, etc.)
- Travel & Expenses (if the photoshoot is in Prague, Czech Republic, then there will be no travel & expense costs)
- Printing services are extra. Details can be found here.
All photos above can be ordered as prints. Pricing and details can be found here.
Bio – Gabriel Dusil
• Founder • CEO • Strategist • Entrepreneur • Speaker • Writer • Artist • Designer • Blogger • Geek • Teacher • Trainer • INTJ
Gabriel is the Founder and CEO at Euro Tech Startups s.r.o. He is a seasoned sales and marketing expert with over 25 years in senior positions at Motorola, VeriSign (acquired by Symantec in 2010), and SecureWorks (acquired by Dell in 2011), and Cognitive Security (acquired by Cisco in 2013). He is a blockchain entrepreneur, with strengths in international business strategy. Gabriel has a bachelor’s degree in Engineering Physics from McMaster University in Canada and expert knowledge in crypto incubation, cloud computing, IT security, and digital video technology. Gabriel also manages two blogs at dusil.com and gabrieldusil.com.
Facebook ▲ https://www.facebook.com/dusilg/
LinkedIn ▲ www.linkedin.com/in/gabrieldusil
Twitter ▲ twitter.com/dusilg
SlideShare ▲ www.slideshare.net/gdusil
Professional Blog ▲ dusil.com
Personal Blog • https://gabrieldusil.com/
Consulting ▲ eurostartups.tech
Behance ▲ www.behance.net/dusil
YouTube ▲ www.youtube.com/user/gdusil
Tumblr ▲ https://gdusil.tumblr.com/